Lime Ventures, Beer at Joe’s and La Trappe Cafe are bringing you
a night of the incredible Barrel aged series from B United International.
We have acquired and stored Twelve different Zymatore series kegs just for this evening.
6pm – 9pm Formal Tasting – Industry and special guests with our host from B United International, Michael Hartman, and cheese pairings by Joe and Jasmine of Beer at Joe’s.
30 Tickets will be available on Eventbrite to the Public
$50 admission = Beer Description / Beer Taster Notes Card – Q&A with Michael Hartman about the Zymatore series – 15 brews to taste and enjoy – cheeses from around the world to accompany the brews
Brews we have acquired:
1. Barley BB10 in Ransom Distillery Whiskey / Pinot Noir barrels for two years – Italy
2. Baladin Noel aged in Belgian Owl Whiskey Barrel #120 – Italy
3. Baladin Noel aged in Belgian Owl Whiskey Barrel #273 – Italy
4. Borgo Maledehtta aged in Zinfandel barrels for over 12 months – Italy
5. Karkade aged in Pinot Noir / Gin barrels – Itlay
6. Old Engine Oil aged in Grenache barrels – England
7. Moonraker – First Zymatore ale that influenced the creation of the series. – England
8. 1809 Berliner Weisse aged in Pinot Noir / Whiskey barrels – Germany
9. Bitter and Twisted aged in Pinot Noir / Gin barrels – England
10. Reissdorf Koelsch aged in Channing Daughters Pazzo barrels – Germany
11. La Douze – BFM – Switzerland – Bulk Container System
12. Schiehallion aged in Bourbon Barrels – Scotland
13. Nipponia aged in Pinot Noir Whiskey Barrels – Japan
14. Stille Nacht – Esen, Belgium – Bulk Container System
15. Chiostro – Italy – Bulk Container System
In cask, Iqhilika African dry mead aged in Mourvèdre wine barrels – South AfricaDownstairs
9:30pm – 12:00am Open to the Public – Free admission – Kitchen and Bar Open as usual with Zymatore Flowing. – 8oz. Pours and Flights will be available